Create your SKK Start account
If you are a member of a foreign spaniel or retriever club you have to have a personal account in SKK Start to be able to start in tests arranged by SSRK.
To create an account in SKK Start, follow the steps described below.
1. Enter SKK Start (Don’t use the App for SKK Start - this App is for judges only)
2. Press the button Skapa konto (i.e. Create account)
3. Enter name, private mail and your own password. Then press Skapa konto.
The account is personal. Do not use a mail which belongs to a club or a company.
4. At the end of the text there is a button which says Acceptera - push it!
5. The text on the screen means: check your email.
6. Open your private mail and look for a mail response from SKK Start.
7. Push Bekräfta - means that you confirm.
8. You now have an account which is valid in SKK Start.
NOTE! A foreign dog must be registered in the Swedish Kennel Club (SKK). To do this you have to send a copy of your Pedigree to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you enter a dog for the first time in this system you pick up your dog by the registration identification. The dog is after that saved in the system and can be used as a preselection in future applications.
The text above as PDF